GUIDE: READY TO GO
Do you want it now? South + English Ready To Go designs are high-style prêt-à-porter fashion for the home. Fabulous, timelessly on trend, affordable and available now. We call Ready to Go RTG for short.
You can furnish an entire home with RTG designs. The styles – both statement pieces and stylish home basics – are always interesting and diverse with unique woods, exotic materials and lots of mixed media. RTG designs just look expensive, offering designers high style at very attractive price points.
RTG furniture designs are available either in our High Point distribution center today or will be soon. Are you ready? South + English is.
- Over 50 unique designs.
- Globally sourced.
- Exotic woods, veneers, metals, finishes and mixed media, all specific to individual designs.
- In-stock or enroute to the South + English High Point distribution center.
- Affordable (looks more expensive than the price tag!).
- Available as shown. Custom is possible, but why?
RTG designs are (indeed) ready to go, but each design is created with purpose, intent and creativity. Wood species, finishes, metals and finishing details are specific to each design. Most designers fall in love with RTG pieces as conceived and shown. If not, while out of the mainstream, customization is absolutely possible!
Here’s how it works:
- First, an existing RTG design is always the starting point for bespoke customization.
- To begin in earnest, show us your specs. Pictures speak louder than words, so rough sketches with detailed notes help light the way. Notes on desired dimensions, design adjustments and finish refinements are especially welcome.
- Shortly thereafter, we’ll connect with you one-on-one to ensure a shared understanding.
- Next, you’ll see shop drawings and a full quotation, both for your final approval.
- Of note, custom orders must be paid in full before production begins and no returns are allowed. We really are making the piece just for you.
- S+E will keep you apprised of lead time, but overall you may expect delivery 8-15 weeks after sign off.
Are you ready to go? We’re ready to follow your lead!
Ready to Go styles are all unique and proprietary S+E designs, conceived in High Point and sourced globally.
Hand forged metal work – finishing flourishes akin to jewelry – distinguishes many Ready to Go pieces.
S+E Ready to Go pieces are either in transit to or ready to ship from our North Carolina distribution center.